The Bird Cage

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

How Real Lawyers React When I Pretend I Know What I'm Talking About


Posted by Charly at 9:02 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contributors

  • Charly
  • Unknown
  • chicken lady

LAJC blog flock

  • Boiler Room is the New Sweat Shop
    -
  • Bunker Down
    -

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (33)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ▼  July (18)
      • When Someone Leaves Baked Goods Out In The Atrium
      • When You Start An Internship And Think You'll Reso...
      • When My Co-Worker And I Tag Team A Project For The...
      • When My Co-Workers Stare At Me For Eating Dessert ...
      • How I Feel When The Client I Really Wanted To Help...
      • When I Have 20 Case Files On My Desk
      • When I Accidently Drink Coffee Without Sugar At Th...
      • Reading & Trying To Comprehend Virginia Code
      • When a Co-Worker Says They're Taking Work Home Wit...
      • My Excuse For Binging on Snacks at My Desk
      • How it Feels to Close a Case
      • When People Ask Me About the Process of Getting Th...
      • YOLO Birthday!
      • When I Can't Explain the Logic Behind a Seemingly ...
      • Before Law School...
      • The Story Of My Life
      • How Real Lawyers React When I Pretend I Know What ...
      • When I Spill Coffee All Down The Front Of Myself A...
    • ►  June (12)
  • ►  2012 (18)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (1)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by konradlew. Powered by Blogger.